Monday, December 28, 2015

Full Fuchsia by Mac and Dancing



 Oh.... you may or may not have noticed a change in my lipstick on fashion posts here on the blog.
The red shades of Mac in matte have been my preference up until this past week when I switched things up to their Full Fuchsia color, an amplified creme;
great for the holidays to add a bit of pink to the mix.
This is, however, not a matte... it has a bit more 'flash' to it and glimmer.
Just something you may want to consider if you are planning to attend any New Year's parties this coming week-end.
I've always loved shades of Fuchsia!

The older we ladies get, I think it's important to wear a bit of lip color so that our ever fading natural lip skin color does not fade away to no lips at all.
The face as we age tends to slip downward and the only thing others see are our bags and sags.
Lip color is a good thing on older women, even if it's a light pink or peach..... 

I've always had somewhat thin lips and as I have aged into my sixties I've decided to define and enhance what lips I have left...
After all.... I'm not dead yet.

Fashion is so full of color choices.
Use them to your advantage.
I do!



Or visit your local Mac make-up counter.

It's been a few years since I posted this sexy Orbo and the Longshots tune, 
'Dance With You'.
Yep... time to get sexy.
Enjoy this last week of the year 2015.

4 comments :

  1. You look pretty---I agree that color takes years off. I love how fashionable you are, too. Inspiring!

    A belated Merry Christmas!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered some brighter shades of lipstick just yesterday! Perhaps it's the winter months that make us want to add some color to our faces, as well? You look fab, darling!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I'll ever have to worry about a "no lips" look...:)Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete