Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Get Moving

Yesterday I posted regarding exercise equipment, and I have made a decision as to which would be the best for me, so I will be placing my order soon.

Today I stumbled.... yes, stumbled, because that is how I come upon so many subjects I blog about.
By pure accident.
I stumbled upon an article about playground equipment for adults.

*image by Getty Images*


It's about adding equipment to playgrounds for all ages, rather than just for children.
It's an idea that is being implemented in a few European countries, and also a handful of places here in the U.S.
Read the article and see what you think.
Would you use one if you could not afford to join an exercise gym, purchase your own equipment, or if you were spending time taking your grandchildren to the park?
 Do you think it would encourage some people of age to get out of their home more often and socialize with others of their age?
Looks like a lot of fun to me!

What are your thoughts?



2 comments :

  1. The socialization part is good but we older citizens are much more prone to injury than kids..Gotta worry about that and law suits..We older exercisers need supervision and a plan..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would try that piece of equipment immediately . . .
    Looks like fun!
    It would be great fun to have a playground where the "grands" could play and " granny" too . . .

    ReplyDelete