Friday, September 15, 2017

People Say Ugh

When anyone starts pushing Christmas items on their blog this early in the season (not even officially autumn yet) their readers say UGH... NOT YET!
But, here's the deal.... if you enjoy decorating your home in a theme look, or simply missed out on a particular item last Christmas, then now is the time to shop for it, unless of course you want it to be sold out and miss it again.

I fell in love with little red farm pickup trucks last year, so thought I would do some searching early this year, and this is what I found and am sharing with you today... trust me.... get it now or cry later.  boo hoo.

Check out these red truck links below if you seriously need one this year.

this one on Etsy will sell super fast!

another one on Etsy.... order it now or sob sob later

Wayfair has one!!!

Wayfair AGAIN!  THEY GOT IT GOIN' ON THIS YEAR!!

And I think I am falling in love with their van.

No Hobby Lobby in my area, but there red truck looks awesome.

Not in love with Kirkland's, but it would do in a pinch, and it's BIG!

Okay.  Ready Set GO get one now!

Here is a photo of my red truck from last year, but I may just need another one so he won't be lonely.





1 comment :

  1. I liked that Wayfair one for $62 . . .
    Would love it if someone wants to purchase it for me.
    I will send my address!

    ReplyDelete