Sunday, September 17, 2017

Lipstick Haters and Commando!!

Oh come on....
you all know I LOVE my lipstick and bright shades of pinks, reds, oh... and a few milder colors.
I rarely leave the four walls of my house without some tantalizing bright shade around my toothy grin.
Not everyone loves lip color as  much as I do, and that's okay too, although as some of us age, our lips disappear and having a good swath of color on them helps people recognize the fact that you do indeed have lips. LOL

Are you a lipstick hater?
Maybe you should just try it for a week like these ladies did.


and just for fun......
would you, or do you go commando?
I happen to enjoy wearing undies.




2 comments :

  1. Hi!
    I'm with you on the lipstick. I try not to leave home without it. I rarely wear any other makeup on a regular basis but some color on the lips, brightens the whole face.
    Rock on!
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lipstick and Lip Gloss when I go out . . .

    Loved the commando clip . . .
    Guess this ole lady knows how to live in the "commando lane!"

    ReplyDelete