Monday, September 19, 2016

NASA Ruined My Astrological Sign

 This was the sky as I once knew it.....
it was our sunrise one day last week.

And this is another sunrise photo taken just recently from our deck.
I'm sure that had I faced in the opposite direction that there may have still been a star or two, or maybe an entire constellation visible to the naked eye.
It wasn't my constellation... Aquarius. BUT I'm sure it was someone's who loved it.

 But NASA had to go and ruin that for me.  They updated the constellations which changed my sign.
No longer an Aquarian.... guess now I am considered to be a Capricorn?
ugh.
AND
they added a new sign.
Ophiuchus?
Oh pee yew chus.
Can't you just leave things alone, NASA?

In case you are wondering where you now fit in, under which sign...
Total UGH!

5 comments :

  1. There is no way I am a Leo. NASA doesn't rule the universe anyway so I don't have to listen to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way . . . I'm a Gemini . . . not a Taurus . . .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I didn't know this! This could be life changing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why did they think they had to mess with it? ugh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not happy about this. I used to be a Sagittarius and always thought it fit my personality. Now I am a Scorpio and nothing makes sense. Ugh!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete