Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Springtime Cool Weather

It's been a busy and somewhat rainy week,
but in between the storms we have found the time to enjoy ourselves
and do some grilling on the deck.
This is my husband.... the man of the hour who is a very 'take charge' kind of guy and does all of the grilling.
 This is our little girl dog, our boxer, Izzy.
She's always very sniffy and curious when grilling happens.
 WE also found the time to do some planting between rain showers,
A couple buckets of daffodils will hopefully add some color beneath our Bradford Pear trees this year.
 and of course you can NEVER have enough pansies, so we have them in the planters on our deck, in pots on the front porch and back patio, and a few with the daffodils.

 The weather was so iffy, but mornings required that I wear a sweater.
I found this new white cable knit at H&M, a store a rarely step inside,
but who can resist a sale with a very nice cable knit for $20?
Certainly not I.

 I paired it with my favorite leather hat,
an old pair of Naturalizer leather boots.
a pair of Tommy Hilfiger jeans from a couple of years ago,
my Michael Kors Runway watch that I STILL LOVE from a few years ago,
and a matching necklace and bracelet from The Loft from my over-flowing jewelry box.

Hat HERE // Watch HERE // Jeans SIM HERE// Boots SIM HERE 
Sweater SIM HERE

1 comment :