Thursday, December 17, 2015

Cutest Sweater EVER

This year I had made up my mind to purchase one of those 'UGLY' sweaters that all of the department stores are now selling,
 but the more I looked, the more I decided that I didn't want an UGLY sweater,
although many gals have fun wearing them and they do bring on a burst of giggles at Christmas parties.
 Most of them were too bulky or too poorly made, too crude a message,... any of you who have shopped for an UGLY sweater know what I'm talking about.
BUT
when I ran across THIS sweater at Talbots, although being rather pricey, it is of a lighter gauge knit, well made, and I mean... who doesn't love the old woody cars with trees up top being hauled to a family's home for the Holiday Season.
I fell in love with it!
 I chose to wear a red and black checked blouse underneath and also one of the bling necklaces from last year's Holiday Season wardrobe, a pair of my black ponte pants and my hat and went out to lunch with my husband today.
We had been on a shopping mission but came away empty handed and just decided that lunch Out sounded good.
I think this would look perfect with just about any plaid blouse underneath.
Loving my woody sweater!

5 comments :

  1. This is adorable. I have never shopped at Talbot's before. We have one in town, and I think you have convinced me to make a stop there the next time I'm in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas Sweater Perfect . . .
    Smashing . . .
    PERFECT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that! I was perusing the Talbots website yesterday because everything is .. or was 40% off. Might still be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice on the sweater! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think it's ugly. Love the woody.

    ReplyDelete