Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Because It's Cold

Do I look warm?
That's the objective for the day.... staying warm, since it's in the low 50's and rain drizzle wet outside.
My husband is away for the day teaching a computer, techie thingie, how to class to a bunch of engineering type folks, so it's my job to take the dogs outside, go check the mail, and keep warm while doing so.
So, in celebration of the cold weather, I thought I would do a post that no one else in the blogging world has done yet this autumn.
A post about blanket scarves.
Bwwaaaa haaaa haaaa.
Unique, eh?

You'll notice that I am wearing a fur infinity scarf... faux fur of course, which I purchased last winter at the end of the season from The Loft. Originally $50 but much cheaper at the end of season sale they had.  This is so warm and snuggly and does a super job of keeping the body heat in when I step outdoors.  I'm not sure about this year, but last winter faux fur scarves were the 'it' style.
Let's take a look at what's keeping us warm this year.

This one is a great looking plaid scarf and has been seen on nearly every fashion blog.
For $33, it's a great consideration. 

Target offers this neutral looking scarf for only $16.99 for you budget-wise shoppers.

Macy's on sale for $26.99 today!

Another red one from Kohls.... also on sale today, for $30.40, and it also comes in what they refer to as a neutral tone.

This one is $12.99 and comes in some super color options!  I love the blue one and the yellow also.

I could go on and on with choices in plaid blanket scarves this year.
Hope you find the perfect one for you!












1 comment :