Friday, May 29, 2015

Aging Gracefully

I fell in love with this video that I stumbled across on Facebook today.

I think that as we age, our conversations with our spouses become gentler.
We stay home more and garden, do lawn work and find projects within the home that keep us occupied and content simply to spend time with eachother.... at least that is the case with my marriage.

Don't they just have the loveliest voices?
Enjoy!


If we put old people into young peoples bodies... Haaa! - DJM&H x
Posted by 104.8 Channel 4 on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

1 comment :

  1. Yes . . . I too love the easy living my husband and I enjoy . . .
    Some may think simple, we think we have polished up into a mighty fine team . . .
    Quiet evenings . . .
    Tweaking and enjoying our yard, plantings, biking and walking . . .
    Visits on the porch . . .
    Snickers . . .
    Cute video . . . 6 APPLES . . . smiles, yes, I liked the voices!

    ReplyDelete