Saturday, December 16, 2017

It's All Disappearing

 I hesitate to share these photos of my new teddy coat, because I'm not sure you will even be able to find one as a gift or for yourself at this late date in the Christmas shopping season.
The best items are all being grabbed up and are disappearing from both brick and mortar as well as online shops.
I won't post a link to this coat because by tomorrow it will have sold out anyway.
Google 'Teddy Coat' if your need one in your wardrobe.

 Mine was on sale at H&M for $25, and they did have some in store for $15 that were cut longer, more like a coat than a jacket style which is what I bought.

 I waited over a month to finally choose one, which is par for me... I never make a purchase in a hurry, which sometimes means that I miss out. 
 Teddy coats and faux leopard fur coats are all the rage this year, but I purchased two leopard coats online to see which I liked best, and both made me look like an elephant trying to disguise itself as a leopard.  I sent both coats back. They simply were not attractive on my ever expanding figure, but the teddy coat is here to stay.
I simply added an old leopard scarf that I had, and it was enough leopard look for me.

I guess the leopard coats made me feel as if I was a bit too dressy also.
I'm more of a casual girl, pairing the coat with an off white sweater, black stretch slacks, my tan suede boots, a leather hat and of course the scarf.
We should always dress true to who we are and not try to be what other blogs show us we should look like.
At age 63, I'm simply too old to be led around by the fashion industry, but instead choose to take bits and pieces of the fashion they offer and use it in my own way.
So long kitty kitty kitty coats!
Hello Teddy!!

No comments :

Post a Comment