Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A Cold Thought

 These photos were taken a year or two ago during a cold snap.... and I have to say I love my fur snood/scarf as much this year as I did then.  Even when wearing a warm winter coat I find that any touch of winter wind around my neck or shoulders absolutely ruins any enjoyment of being outdoors.
Mine was from The Loft, and I noticed that they still have these on their website this year... possibly in store as well.
Here are a few links to where you can buy them online.


Chicos has two or three styles available... LOVE the green one!

World Market offers numerous options.

Nordstrom Rack has a cool blue one.

Also check Target.

I  no longer work, but for those who walk to work or to catch a bus... these are cozy warm.  I'd get one now before the big snows of winter arrive!  Now that's a cold thought.


 
 

3 comments :

  1. Looking warm and cozy . . .
    Nice pics of you and yours . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look toasty...hubs looks deep in thought... Planning next year's garden?

    ReplyDelete