Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Vertigo

 Happy May!
I won't be here long today as I have been suffering through the past five days or so with a bad case of vertigo.
From the moment my feet hit the floor each morning, the room spins off and on all day.
A half hour.  Then a time of relief followed by another bout.
This is the first time in my life I have experienced this condition and to be honest... it's getting old fast.
Scrolling on my iPhone makes it worse.
Getting up and down from a seated position makes it worse.
Moving too fast makes it worse.
I will muddle through, but until this clears up I won't be here very often.

Here are a few photos all taken on my iPhone. 



*hummingbird moth*
We have had two of these marvelous creatures buzzing around our flowered bushes along with bees gathering pollen as well.
I have video but too dizzy today to deal with loading onto the internet.
Hope these spring storms we have been having are treating your property with care.

Take care
and will be back soon.
 

4 comments :

  1. You have talked to your Dr. about this, haven't you? New medicines? Vertigo can be serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let this go on too long. Could be an ear infection or something else. If they can't find a cause, I know a physical therapist who treats people with vertigo to help them regain balance. I am sorry to hear you're suffering from this. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy - please see a doctor!! You poor sweet thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vertigo is not a bit fun...speaking from long-time experience. Yes, please see a doctor. I was wondering if you were on holiday. Take care...xoxo

    ReplyDelete