Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Great Day For A Drive

 Good morning!
As you can see, the garage floor has been epoxied and all is good in the world of our vehicles, although they cannot be driven back inside the garage for a few days.
Today's rain will not harm them.
 Next plan is to do some painting in the garage, at least the baseboards.
I would like to do the walls as well, since you can see major stripes on the far right wall where evidently the prior owns had some upright shelves.
 Yesterday morning was foggy as I left for my dental appointment, but within the first quarter mile on the freeway, the fog lifted and I was able to get a few photos.
 I snapped a couple of photos next to the parking lot at my dentist's office.
It's in Radford, VA, a sweet little college community.

 And as I left Radford on Hwy 11, there were orange and gold trees around each turn of the roadway.
 Although my photos are a bit hazy, you can see that it was a perfect drive on an autumn day.
October is simply THEE best!
 The above photo is on Interstate 81 as I drew nearer to my exit, and this shot really does not show how blue the sky was.
 Trust me.... it was totally a 'take your breath away' day.
 Even if going to the dentist is not on my list of top ten 'Things I Really Really like to do'.
AAAHHHHH.
Here's our driveway.
I'm sure my husband and the pups are waiting for my arrival.

1 comment :

  1. Lovely yellows . . . along the drive . . .
    Blue sky fall days rate right up there in my book . . .
    The garage floor looks pretty enough for a party!

    ReplyDelete