Saturday, February 24, 2018

Educated, A Memoir

From days of blue skies and sunshine, short sleeved shirts and flip flops......
letting us know that winter is done and gone in the middle of February,

to days of gray skies, clouds and rain that keep us indoors
with nothing to do but stare at dying Valentine's Day roses.
YES... this year my roses lasted forever!


Needless to say, our weather has given us whiplash from sun up to sun down with a few downpourings of rain in the middle of the night.....  We never know what to expect from hour to hour.
I'm bored as can be this time of the year and I don't know why I don't just hop a plane to Tahiti and fuh ged aboud it.

Lots of NPR interviews keep me somewhat entertained, and a conversation with author Tara Westover had me heading to town to buy her latest book.
"Educated.  A Memoir".
Can't wait to jump into it and hear her entire story!

Looks like more gray skies tomorrow, so it may be a good day to
start turning some pages.

Anyone else read it?
What did you think about it?

No comments :

Post a Comment