Thursday, March 22, 2018

It's Been A While

 Yes, it has been a while, and while I was away, we went from these gorgeous tulip trees in bloom


  
 and pansies and violets in our front porch pots,
to
THIS
(see below)

 We thought spring was here but the warm greeting of flowers on the front porch and back deck meant nothing.
NOTHING

 It truly was spring one day and the next day we woke up to eight inches of snow which had come overnight..
Twenty hours of snow to be exact.


All of the winter weather had returned on the first day of spring.
More may be on the way this week-end.

And since enjoyed the great outdoors had been cancelled by Mother Nature,
we instead opted to find an indoor project to do.
Stay tuned for my next post for that.

Happy Spring!! or not.



1 comment :

  1. I for ONE, really like that springtime snow!
    I hope the pansies and the tulip trees won’t be ruined . . .
    Spring “around the corner” is a bit larger, longer corner, I guess . . .

    ReplyDelete