Friday, November 17, 2017

C Tables

 So we discussed whether or not we wanted a coffee table for the family room.  It's really not all that big of a room, and only one way to arrange it with our current furniture, so a coffee table in front of the sofa would probably have made things a bit tight.
 I thought for a moment about heading to the furniture store, the one closest to us, with pretty good quality furniture, but I didn't want to spend a lot of time walking around a very large store.  And then there is always the matter of having to drive to their warehouse across town and pick up the item, have them load it, and scurry on home for neighbors coming this evening.
 Just drinks and a deli tray, compliments of my husband.
 Now, we could have sat at the kitchen bar/counter area, but the family room would feel so much cozier with the tree lights on and maybe even the fireplace for a bit.
 BUT, where would they set their drinks?
 I decided rather than schlepping around the furniture store that I would go see what Pier One has... because I LOVE Pier One!

I fell in love with one of the C-Table styles they had. that can sit in front of or beside the sofa, and then slide out of the way, or tucked away in another room.
Love the river rock down the middle and am totally recommending their C-Tables!
*I am not affiliated with or receiving compensation from Pier One*
Just happen to love some of their items and letting you know when items are worth the money.

Here is the link at Pier One to these great looking tables.

2 comments :

  1. Wish I'd known such a thing existed before I bought my tables for my living room earlier this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect . . .
    I like the river rock look too . . .
    I think you need to inform Pier One that you are giving them free “perks.”
    Did you find a skirt for the tree?
    And did your friends enjoy the lights . . .

    ReplyDelete