Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day Anywhere and Everywhere

On this very special day of the year I honor my father who passed away in 2000.
I could not have loved him more, and he made me feel loved always.


And CHEERS to my husband who deserves not only the father of the year award, but also the grandfather of the year for loving his and mine.... OUR children and grandkids all as if they were his own.
He has allowed the blending and blurring of the family lines, as have so many wonderful men out there.

Our generation suffered the blows of divorce in nearly every family I know.
The blending and blurring is what then made new families work.

He's taken our life together back and forth across this great nation of ours numerous time, and if I had to do it all over again, I would STILL choose to go ANYWHERE with him.  


Happy Father's Day, Dad
Happy Father's Day to my love, David.
XOX

1 comment :