Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Completely Satisfied

 If you're looking for something on the healthier side when it comes to a lunchtime sandwich, or an evening meal when it's just you and no husband..... try a chicken salad sandwich that's LOADED with good things.
 Mine was similar to THIS CHICKEN SALAD by Ali at Gimme Some Oven.
 The grapes are simply a killer ingredient for those of you who enjoy grapes,
and after mixing the chicken salad I added a slice of avocado on top and sprinkled with fresh black pepper.
The chips I had on the side went nicely with the sandwich, although taking away from the healthy factor of the sandwich itself.  
Crunchy grapes, celery and of course the walnuts totally tripped my lunchtime trigger and left me 100% satisfied all afternoon without the need for a sugary carbohydrates snack.


1 comment :

  1. Looks yummy . . .
    One of my "go to" lunch favorites.
    I mix honey with mayo, changes it up for extra yummy.

    ReplyDelete