Thursday, October 29, 2015

Having My Man Around

 My husband was away all week teaching a 'how to' class in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Am I happy he is home?
How do you feel about it when your sweetheart is away?
Do you get lonesome?
Need to find ways to fill the hours?
Happy for a break and some alone time?

My hours seem to fill up nicely, and I do enjoy a short break from having my man around, but it's just ever so nice when he comes home again.
His travels seldom require an over nite, or multiple nights stay away in a hotel, so I really can't complain.  AND, he always has a story or two to tell when he gets back home. Usually a funny story.
I fixed him a big dinner when he arrived home, and then he had family phone calls to make regarding his brother's health status.
So, we'll share one anthers' stories of the week tomorrow.
Can't wait!

1 comment :

  1. I enjoy the times when my husband Is away for the night, or nights and love it best when I hear the garage door open and he comes through the door. And Snickers really loves that moment too,

    ReplyDelete