Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bedraggled




 *image from a couple of weeks ago during an afternoon shower*

The doldrum, ho-hum days of summer have set in for me.
Heat near the 90's and humidity that feels every bit the same.  I melt into a puddle inside the house and pray that autumn comes quickly this year.

 
 This little wildflower in the forest has had it too and won't hold it's head up high for long.
I feel as though I should bring it indoors and tend to the battle wounds that the weather has bestowed on it.
Poor thing.
It looks like I feel.
Bedraggled.




2 comments :

  1. Bedraggled days are beginning here too . . .
    So NOT my thing this hot, drippy, humid stuff . . .
    I can actually use the HATE word here . . .
    So humid here right now you can see it in the air . . .
    That by the way is a good thing . . . the fact we can benefit from AIR CONDITIONING CENTRAL!
    I think there are two "clubs" . . . Humid and No None Nada . . .
    I know which one I am in . . .
    I will meet you there . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you..I detest summer..The older I get , the more heat sensitive I become..To think I used to lay out in this all day..Of course I was always wet..And then there are the bugs..Bring on the cold...!!

    ReplyDelete