Monday, May 18, 2015

Through The Years

Watching this made me emotional.
I hope we look like this in our 90's, still sharing the love we feel for one another now.
My husband, now age 64, already has a somewhat Albert Einstein look weeks when he has gone too long without a haircut, which is what the man in this video looks like.

I think the man in this video handles the aging process look better than the woman does,
but we women are vain.
BUT, I do like that they touch throughout the video as they age and it shows their love for one another now AND in their later years.
Does this video affect you emotionally regarding your own life?


2 comments :

  1. What a touching video! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this yesterday . . . wasn't it wonderful . . . well done . . .

    ReplyDelete