Thursday, May 14, 2015

Passing This Along

Okay... so it's not peanut butter.... but it does have PB in it, right?

Today I received an email from a blog/website that I signed up with a few years back, and today they had a taste test comparison on Peanut Butter brands that I enjoyed reading.
*okay, so maybe I should get a life*
If you enjoy reading comparisons on products then you may just enjoy THIS from The Kitchen.


 *image taken on my bathroom counter*
Is your bathroom cabinet or counter over flowing with lipstick choices due to so many colors and brands to choose from.  Glossy, Matte, Moisturizing, Long Stay.... and the list goes on.
I have 18 tubes of lipstick and at this time am only enjoying wearing two of them, both by Mac.
Here's an article about pink shades of lipstick. I read it, but at my age I already know what colors are best on this old face of mine.  I do enjoy reading about such things though.  

P.S.  The gals at my local Mac make-up counter in Macy's store said they will have the new Mac lipsticks in store on June 18th.  Oh FUN!!

For nearly all of my lipstick wearing years, I purchased less expensive brands at grocery stores, CVS, Walgreens, Target, etc.  Now I am stuck on Mac lipsticks in their matte shades.   This article from 2012 writes about some of the differences between designer brand lipsticks vs the more affordable brands.  


I love passing along positive things to my readers, and if you are a 'woman of age' and looking for clothing that is cute, up to date, but looks age appropriate, then Penelope's in Daleville is for you, with brand name clothing, jewelry, handbags, and a friendly staff who greets you when you walk in the door, offers assistance and always smiles and conversation galore.
Love you, Penelope!

Hope to have more things to pass along to you soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment