Sunday, March 29, 2015

Pansy Ville

As you have most likely noticed by now, unless you blinked too long, my headers are still changing often.  
It's a habit?
It's an addiction?
No, it would just seem that I love designing them.
Let me know if you want something new and I'll see what I can do for you.

I used the text masking on PicMonkey for the current header of the flowers showing through the lettering.  It's springtime and pansies are simply appropriate where we live, as use on a header.

I hope to fill my planters with some very soon and it sounds like a great plan for this coming week.  We had a cold week-end and although pansies are hearty and would have withstood the temperatures, I would not have, so I stayed indoors for the most part other than a half hour of time spent with my husband on the front porch in the sunshine mid afternoon.

I hope that your week-end was special in some way.

XOX


No comments :

Post a Comment