Thursday, November 20, 2014

Special Gift

 I simply had to show you this rag quilt that my daughter made as a special order for a lady in Arizona.
The granddaughter loves lady bugs, so my daughter offered her a quote on a small quilt for her.
I think it turned out so fun!

If you are thinking of a gift for a young child or for an elderly person who needs a lap quilt at the nursing home, let me know and I will put you in contact with my daughter.  She lives in Iowa, offers quotes either with new fabrics or pre-used fabrics and has a range of pricing.  She ships anywhere in the U.S., but if you want something by Christmas you better get on the stick because she is a mom of four and works outside the home so ordering early would be necessary in order for her to schedule it into her day.  

Think about it... it makes a darling gift and if the past week across the U.S. is any sign of what this winter holds in store for us, then a quilt may be just what you need to give.

XOX

2 comments :

  1. So cute! I love rag quilts, and I know that special little girl will love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful quilt . . . well done!

    ReplyDelete