Saturday, November 22, 2014

Real Life At My House

 I'd love to say things like....
"Today I flew to London and met Madonna and took a selfie in front of Big Ben".
or
"I was in NYC yesterday and lunched with Taylor Swift".
But I digress.....

 Instead I give you.....
I was up at 5:30 this morning playing Farmville in front of the fire whilst having a cup of Kona fresh ground coffee and a toasted cranberry muffin slathered with butter,

and if I get super excited today I may just recover this chair in my office that now has such thin fabric on it that you can see the foam cushion of the seat right through it.
*I know the fabric is wild and crazy but the rest of the room has no pattern AT ALL*
*The new fabric will liven the place up a bit is my thought*

But first, Madonna and Taylor and I are going to fly to Buffalo and help shovel snow because we are good samaritans.
NOT!

The USA is cheering for you Buffalo!!!

Now, back to my coffee and English Muffin.

2 comments :

  1. Is Farmville any fun and does it take a lot of time? I have stayed away from those games for a good while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your, "Real Life At My House!"
    I like the smiles you bring to me . . .
    Like slathered butter and "flying off to London. . . ."

    ReplyDelete