Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Bored With Winter

 We have been lucky to have a few warm days, days with sunshine, scattered here and there in between the super cold days. Not much snow, but hopefully when springtime shows up the rains will come and save us all.
Naps on the front porch have been mandatory for some of us as we get through winter and wait for the daffodils to pop up and say HELLO.... I am springtime!

  If you lay in the sunshine and close your eyes, you can always imagine that spring is here.
 Valentines day will soon be here as well.... I love it, because I am somewhat of a selfish girl
and love the flowers, cards, and absolutely anything red or pink that arrives on my doorstep that day.

 In the meantime I am hiding in the house playing with phrases on my letterboard.
You really should get one and let your imagination go a bit crazy.

Signed,
just a girl bored with winter.


2 comments :

  1. Love the picture of the pups sleeping on the porch in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Day Miss Winter Bored Sprinkle . . .
    Bring on springtime . . .

    ReplyDelete