Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Vintage Metal Trucks

 Most of us are waaaay past needing items for our Christmas decor around the house, and my red truck buying is done.... hopefully, since I now have three great looking ones.
 But I did want to let those of you who have not yet found one and are still pining for one that there are some still available, and I don't mean those with jacked up sky high prices that people are now selling on Ebay.

 Just out of curiosity I went to Etsy today to snoop around, and I searched for 'vintage metal truck' and it gave me a back a yellow one, a red one, and a green one.  Each was VERY cute too and not over priced.
 So.... even though you probably won't get one in time for Christmas this year,
you can buy one for your next year Christmas decor.
 If you pass up the opportunity then I don't want to hear you whining next year, okay?

 You've probably already over extended your Christmas budget so what's one more thing.... right!  LOL
I'm madly in love with mine!
Go check out Etsy!
 

2 comments :

  1. Thank you! I know I'm too late for 2017 but I am on it now. Thank you.
    I just love these trucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw one at Target the other day and almost bit?
    Key word . . . almost!.

    ReplyDelete