Friday, October 27, 2017

The Little Trucks That Could

 Hello little red truck 'o mine!

 Last year I purchased a red metal truck from Target for the Christmas season decor in our home, and I was VERY happy with it and still love it, so will be re-using it this year.
 The tires each has the red and white Target bulleseye, and it also has a Christmas tree tucked in the bed of the truck.
 This year I decided to add to my hopefully one day FLEET Of red trucks

 I found a really cute metal truck on Etsy and it fit the bill of what I was looking for.
 It came with a simple small piece of burlap in the back,but if you don't like burlap, then leave it out, or use something you prefer to line the bed.
 This was a very small touch, but goes nicely with the pumpkins I planned to load into the bed for a fall look.  That's the nice thing about these trucks.... they are pretty much da bomb in decor for all of the autumn season right up through Christmas, just by changing what you haul in the bed.
 This truck also has a cute touch of a spare tire mounted on the side,. something I don't believe the truck from Target has.
 I had the small pumpkin filler and also acorn filler (from Pottery Barn a few years ago), and I've used this filler over and over again, in various containers over the years.





Here is a link to the post I did last year showing the red truck from Target which I believe sold out quickly.... this one will too.
I purchased it from Sunday Treasures on Etsy, but there may be others selling it as well.
Hope you are having fun with your fall decor too!

1 comment :