Saturday, September 23, 2017

Music Of My Life

I have always found music to be a source of what can drive me in life which is probably what makes me crank it high when alone in my vehicle.  Just got word of this new song through a website I am signed up on, and once a week or so they send me an e-mail.  Most of the new music I find to be bad... not appealing to me in any way,
but today I loved this one and will be making the purchase.  It has one of those beats that you can sway to.
It's Lukas Nelson's (son of Willie) Find Yourself.


It's Saturday!!
Get out there and enjoy autumn if it's arrived at your house!


2 comments :

  1. Nice . . . swaying . . .
    I liked the message too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for recommending this. I bought it last night and have been playing it all day. I now have a new favorite song!

    ReplyDelete