Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Dead Blogs

 Anyone else noticing all of the death to blogs?
Grant it, mine has not been as active as it used to be, but I find bloggers that have not even opened their mouths to make one single peep in months. Others pop onto their blogs once every couple of months and say that they are still there, or that they have 'come back' and then they disappear for weeks on end once again.
Why not just say you are finished blogging?
Be honest.
Some take a well-intentioned break from it and discover that after being a long time blogger that they really just have nothing more to say, or that it feels good to have more time on their hands to do other things in life that they had let slip away.
Now, THAT, I can understand.

 If a lot of the decor bloggers slipped away into wherever it is that dead blogs go to, I wouldn't have a problem since looking at their all white decors is about as interesting as watching paint dry.
And I seem to be losing interest in some of the blogs that are 100% fashion as well, since some of them try way too hard or simply show themselves in the same outfit over and over, and always with a top, pants and a purse.  Who the hell has that many purses and switches them out all the time.  I have pretty much one and that's sufficient.
Oh, I know... I am sounding like an old nag here, but but but....
Guess I am looking around for something more interesting that will hold my attention.
Something new in the blogging world to feed my feeble old bored mind.

Anyone have suggestions as to a blog that holds your attention?
I guarantee that my blog will not be on that list, but I've become more of a blog reader than a contributor.
Please... entertain me with some new ideas.

As a side note.... I was always entertained by Amy Winehouse, and I think the world will forever miss her music.




1 comment :

  1. Oh my yes, I have noticed the change.
    I too do more reading than posting.
    Maybe I am one who needs to make a yay/nay decision about my space.

    I am over the DIY blogs unless I happen on a really good idea.
    I started following Going Gently about a year ago.
    Delightful, Different, Out There . . . and I love his animal family!
    Another favorite is Life At Golden Pines . . .
    I have followed nienie dialogue forever and still enjoy reading about her family, life, story.
    I have never left a comment, can't find a "where to do so" . . .

    I need a SPRINKLE and enjoy following you . . .
    I enjoy dropping into someone new . . .
    Like Sketchbook Wandering . . .

    ReplyDelete