Saturday, June 2, 2018

ORANGE

 It's National Gun Violence Awareness Day, and if it's important to you then you are asked to wear Orange this week-end.
I have The Brightest pair of Orange pants (purchased a year ago) you can wear, and my apologies if they blind you a bit.
Having grandchildren that attend school means that we put the importance of this day's ranking as one of the top days each year.

With these blinding orange jeans I am wearing a white Oh My Gauze shirt purchased at the local Penelopes store in Daleville, VA.  Gauze fabric breathes nicely on these humid days.  I also have a a straw fedora atop my head probably from Wal-Mart, and a pair of small gold hoop earrings which I most likely purchased in a discount store as well.
(lipstick Fusion Pink by Mac)
 Slung over my shoulder is a great looking tote style handbag which I purchased in a Plow and Hearth store.  I hadn't been in search of a tote bag, but the vibrant sunshine yellow color screams SUMMMERTIME.
 Love the pom poms too!
The bag was originally $99.98 marked down to $59.98 with 1/2 off, for a sale price of $30.  
It's sturdy so will be great for next summer too.
Between the orange jeans and the yellow tote, I think all cars will see me should I step off a curb and fall into the street... like some of we wobbly older people are known to do accidentally at times. LOL

And then there's this bright table too!
My porch is loving all of this color this year.
Happy National Gun Violence Awareness Day!
Don something orange and spread the awareness.

3 comments :

  1. I have some red/orange pants . .
    Guess I will change up what I am wearing . . .
    and be in suppirt
    Wish I had purchased the tote bag I saw at TJMAXX yesterday . . .
    and with a white top, somewhat like yours, and the cute sandals I purchased yesterday
    at that TJ-XX store . . . we might have looked like sisters on a march . . .

    Be careful of the rocks and curbs girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the outfit! Of course you know I am an orange fan and I happen to be wearing an orange t-shirt today, although I didn't know about the special awareness day. I've been looking online at fun summer easy bags and yours is quite fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete