Monday, January 29, 2018

What Will Great Grandma Say



Although my dilapidated feet will no longer carry me through a march in the streets, that doesn't mean I can't still wear the message and truly mean it.
Oh, I know there are those of you who will say, 'I don't get these women that march'.  That's okay I suppose, as you sit on your ever widening butt with your girlfriends drinking wine and laughing at us who do care about social injustices.
Not to worry.
We will do the work for your granddaughters
AND your great -grandchildren of mixed color, which WILL happen since by 2020 whites will be a minority in America and someone in your family will be of mixed color, making you a rainbow family,
who will one day ask you, "Grandma...... what did you do to help change things in America?
I wonder what you'll tell HER.


1 comment :

  1. You Go Girl . . .
    Great message . . .
    Love the Dreamer message . . .
    (Did you catch the UGLY Dreamer message last night from “screaming orange?”

    ReplyDelete