Friday, January 6, 2017

Snow On The Menu

 We were over it.
 Completely over the Holidays since it's almost the end of the first week in January.
So we hauled out the big plastic storage tubs that we purchased a month ago which were lying in wait in the basement to be filled with the indoor and outdoor colored Christmas lights.
The lights are down, the two small trees were tucked away with large garbage bags to keep any dust off of them until next December rolls around.
 We ate the final scraps of the giambotto from Christmas that had been frozen,
 And we kissed the Holiday season goodbye.
I even used the last of the Bacardi to liven up my eggnog.
Yes.
(not to worry..... I have another bottle tucked away)
 
IT'S OVER!

Oh, and it's cold tonight with snow on the menu,
but hopefully not too much.
 

1 comment :

  1. It has been snowing here since Monday . . .
    Temperatures hovering around five degrees.
    I can not get warm.
    I think I need Egg Nog and Bacardi . . .

    ReplyDelete