Tuesday, March 17, 2015

IKEA Bans Hide And Seek In Their Stores.

Well, I don't know about YOU, but I find this to be hilarious!
People in VERY large numbers were showing up at IKEA stores and playing hide and seek.
If I were playing I would be so amused that I would bust a gutt.
The following YOuTubE movie is an example of Urban Camouflage.
I am wondering how the stores in our area would take to it's shoppers doing this.



This was brought to the attention of the news media in 2014, but I am always a year behind.

P.S.  In Ikea's defense, there was a hide and seek game planned in their stores, and due to FB, 32,000 people were going to show up.  That'a s tad bit too much don't you think?

LOL




1 comment :

  1. I don't know about you but this looks like a hoot of fun! I'd do it.
    What are those square pad like things? How do they on, I wonder . . . Loved watching that video!
    Fun post!

    ReplyDelete