Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hardy Stock

There's been a lot of this going on the past two weeks.
Legs and toes under a blanket/throw.  
It's not that I am under the weather, it's that the weather has gotten under my skin
and I'm tired of shoveling and wiping wet dog feet whenever they come indoors which happens a bazillion times a day since staying indoors is the only other option for our two turd dogs who seem to think that the best entertainment these days is running through snowbanks full speed ahead and seeing who can grab the heel of the other and take them down for a tumble in the snow.

My husband has been away for two weeks
and I am
MORE THAN READY
for his arrival home tomorrow morning.
Maybe his presence will bring me out from under this blanket.

I can only hope.
On the bright side, I have not had a cold or flu this winter.
So call me hardy stock.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment