Tuesday, December 16, 2014

A Ray Of Sunshiney Things

 I have a Charlie Brown Christmas "tree" on the kitchen counter now.  It followed me home when the pups and I went for a walk yesterday.  I'll show you close-ups tomorrow.

 I also enjoyed a turkey sandwich for lunch.  We froze a bag from Thanksgiving and it's an easy way for me to eat something good just by microwaving it quickly.  The pickle is a kosher zesty... mighty delicious I might add.
And things always taste better when eaten from a pretty Christmas plate.

 My mother-in-law who is 84 and lives in Illinois had flowers delivered for us.
This TOTALLY brightened the dreary, feel sorry for myself, kind of week I have been having.

 It's on the kitchen counter so I can see it as I wander around the house all day.

AND
the penguin is too cute for words.

Little rays of sunshine sometimes mean so very much.

2 comments :

  1. I like these "pick me up bits of cheer" for you . . . and benefitted me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sorry to hear that you've had a gloomy week. :( If you are getting the same dreary weather we are, I can see why. Criminy...if it drizzles one more day.....

    LOVE the flowers! That was a nice thing to send. Hey---we are in Illinois. I think maybe you should come here to visit your MIL and us!

    Your house looks cute and festive!

    ReplyDelete