Monday, November 20, 2017

If You Haven't Tried This


From time to time I head on over to our Plow and Hearth store, and when I make it to the back of the store I always do a bit of taste testing of any of the specialty foods they have set out on the kitchen counter for tasting.
This week I picked up a jar of Spicy Chili Bacon Jam, a product by Stonewall Kitchen, and I have to say that I really enjoyed it.
They had a small amount in a bowl with a bit of cream cheese, and crackers for dipping.
I purchased a jar and on my next trip to the grocery store a package of cream cheese fell into my cart.
I knew we already had our favorite crackers at home.

Here is the website to Stonewall Kitchen and their line of products, or if you have a specialty store near you, they just might carry the line of products.
Go taste some and see what you think.
You could pop it in with some other items for a nice gift basket for that person you just aren't quite sure what to buy .
Perhaps your mail person!  Think our mail lady might love a jar

*not affiliated with Plow and Hearth or Stonewall Kitchen*

Sharing is caring!


1 comment :

  1. I'm so glad you told us about this, I love Stonewall Kitchen products!! In Ireland a big snack is Sweet Chili Sauce on Cream Cheese with crackers so I know I would love this! I'm jealous that you have a Plow & Hearth store nearby....I know I would get in a LOT of trouble in there!! Happy Thanksgiving to you both!

    ReplyDelete