Friday, October 6, 2017

New Music For The Times Of Your Life

Because most of us equate memorable times in our life by a song we heard at that time.
Here are a few new songs to make new memories with.

Sabrina Claudio.
A sultry, soft, sexy tune for your autumn evenings with your sweetie.





 Charlie Puth ATTENTION.
He's my boyfriend... I love me some Charlie.


Miley Cyrus.... Oh, I know you don't like her, but check this out!
Love the changes she is making in her music.



Give t he girl a chance to redeem herself because I'm sure you have made poor choices in  your life at some point too.


Enjoy these tunes over the week-end.
Muah!

1 comment :

  1. I have been rethinking Miley of late . . .
    How fortunate to listen see witness . . .
    Best part . . . in her time . . . not society . . .
    I find her surprise and a breath of air.

    ReplyDelete